Pages

Wednesday 18 March 2020

Island Skittles - Water Safety Project

Hi my name is Cherry Anne, I'm 13 years old, I'm currently studying at Tamaki College and I'm a Year 9 student. We have a project we called "Team Island Skittles." Our group members are Leanah, Paikea, David, Mary and Mathew.

We have five teams Team Renegade, Team DonkCorn, Team Polys, Team Jax and Team Island Skittles. I'm a member of 'Team Island Skittles.' Our team is trying to teach students who do not know how to swim and to avoid drowning. They should know what to do when you are in this kind of situation and it is important to learn this.

In our project planning, we are trying to increase the learning of Year 10 in water safety lessons. I hope that they become smarter when they are surrounded with water. I hope also that when the pool is done in Tamaki College, they will use this to help the students who do not know how to swim. I hope that our project will become successful and they apply it for help.

At this moment, I think my team is doing well to focus on our assigned tasks and to get our work done as soon as we can. We have different tasks for each person, my task is to have a paragraph about 'Water Safety.' When we finish our task on time, I hope that we'll be doing our action by talking to our teacher and staff of our school if they are gonna support our school project for the year. When this project is done, I hope they have a good impact on a child's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment