Pages

Monday 10 June 2019

Public or Private

Public or Private
Making decisions about what personal information I will share online and what personal information I will keep private.
Decide whether each item of information below is personal information that you would share online or keep private.
Cut and paste to organise items under column A or B

A. Personal Information that you would share online
B. Personal Information that you would keep private
How many brothers and sisters you have
Favourite subjects at school
My learning goals
My strengths - what I am good at
Someone I admire
Favourite things e.g. hobbies, interests
Your first name

Full name (first and last)
Age
Home address
Email address
Date of birth
Phone number
Brothers and sisters names
The name of your pet
Parents names

No comments:

Post a Comment