Pages

Wednesday 24 July 2019

Sacred Space 2019

The Sacred Space Garden is when you are sad or alone you can go in the Sacred Space Garden and you can think then you can solve your problems. It is important to the children and the others because you can think and you can be alone if you want to. It’s special because if you have a problem you can think and it doesn’t matter if someone is beside you or talking with you all that matters is you and your special time to reflect. The Sacred Space Garden is a quiet reflective garden for all of our school and community to share.



1 comment:

  1. Hi there, my name is james and I am a student in hub mako at gisborne intermediate . I really like the whole purpose you posted about the sacred space . It made me think when im at school at st.patrick´s I have a safe place to go to. Have you thought about helping people with their problems when they're down and you will go a long way . If you would like to see my learning, my blog is https://gisintjamesf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete